Welcome to Our Wedding Blog!

Throughout our engagement, we will be posting several updates on this blog. With so many important people in our lives, this is the easiest and quickest way to distribute important news to everyone about our big day! Hopefully when that day comes, you will be able to celebrate the joy of starting our future together with us and throughtout our whole lives.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here's the Ring!

Here are some pictures of the perfect little ring who traveled so far to find me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time!!!! I was sooo excited when Aunt Debbie asked me what kind of ring you wanted. I said "a big one"! When I found out Jemery picked one out for you, it was so hard not to say anyting to you when I would talk to you, and then going shopping was a killer. Sorry I "pushed" you in the door and "threw" your coat at you and ran out the door when I took you home, but I knew by the smile on Jermey's face what was about to take place. I want you two to know how proud I am and how much I love the both of you. I always thought of Jeremy as a son and now I am looking forward to making it official. You guys are just great and belong together forever and have faith that you will.