Welcome to Our Wedding Blog!

Throughout our engagement, we will be posting several updates on this blog. With so many important people in our lives, this is the easiest and quickest way to distribute important news to everyone about our big day! Hopefully when that day comes, you will be able to celebrate the joy of starting our future together with us and throughtout our whole lives.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Ceremony Site

We are happy to announce the place in which our wedding ceremony will be. Our ceremony site is set and will be at the Edinburg Trinity Lutheran Church in Edinburg. The officiant will be Pastor Gaylord Spilker. This church is important to me because so many of my family have been married here. My Grandma and Grandpa Ostermeier were the first couple to be married when the church was rebuilt. My mom and dad were married here, along with my two brothers, Mark (and Tracy) and Scott (and Addrienne).

No comments: