Welcome to Our Wedding Blog!

Throughout our engagement, we will be posting several updates on this blog. With so many important people in our lives, this is the easiest and quickest way to distribute important news to everyone about our big day! Hopefully when that day comes, you will be able to celebrate the joy of starting our future together with us and throughtout our whole lives.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Food for Thought

I have begun putting together a menu for dinner at the reception. I have decided to go with Turasky's Catering from Springfield, IL. I am not sure about which menu to go with, but I'm sure that everything will be very tasty.

I have also started to pick out invitations and programs and even have an idea of when and where my bridal shower will be.

I have asked Faith Wheaton, whom I work with at White Oaks West Animal Hospital, if she would be interested in playing piano during the ceremony and she graciously accepted. I am really excited for everyone to hear her play.

I have also begun my dress fittings. I had to pay almost half the cost of the dress to get almost half the dress cut off. You would think I would get a discount because they could just about use all the material to make another dress! That's what short people have to deal with though. My veil is also getting worked on. I can pick them up on April 16th. Can't wait to have them back!

Things are coming along slowly but surely. With us trying to find a place to live in Granite City and trying to find a new job that will work with my school scedule, everything is getting a little jumbled. But everything is starting to fall into place and it won't be long until it's time to walk down the aisle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking
about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your
blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


Also visit my web site read more here